Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Common sense is so rare that it should be classified as a super power
- Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won’t last forever. And if things are going bad, don’t worry. It cant last forever either.
- We are all just human with our own unique mistakes but life is not about the mistakes you make, it is what steps you take to ratify them
- Once you take responsibility for everything that happens to you, that’s when you start to learn – Jeckov Kanami
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
Category Archives: Fasting
Once you take responsibility for everything that happens to you, that’s when you start to learn – Jeckov Kanami
It has been 5 weeks of me embarking on taking care of body and soul project all out. It involves tons of exercise in form of walking, some high interval training 3 times a week and fasting. I started out … Continue reading
I am trying to be as healthy as possible when it comes to food wise. I try to eat as much greens as possible and at times it is hard when I am fasting. I get full easily and I … Continue reading
As a working parent, the weekends can be a tiring time. It is the time where you want to do things as a family and clean the house and to get done what you do not have time in the … Continue reading
The fasting has been wonderful. I am lighter and feeling great. The wonderful part is that I have no major PMS except for wanting food for a few hours eventhough I was not hungry which is good compared to the … Continue reading